Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Theodosios Soldatos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Theodosios Soldatos has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodosios Soldatos - Posted on September 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodosios Soldatos - Posted on March 17th, 2013
Gives prescriptions loosely
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodosios Soldatos - Posted on March 10th, 2011
When I went to an appointment with this doctor, only an assistant showed up telling me the doc was busy. I discussed my problems and the assistant ferried back and forth between the doctor and me. At the end, I was given 3 prescriptions, two of which I discarded because of the serious side effects and took only one. I then decided to see another doctor who, after reviewing my entire file and conducting a full examination, told me that I did not need any prescription at all. Dr Soldatos issued those prescriptions relying on the info from an assistant... not too professional.
Dr. Soldatos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Theodosios Soldatos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY MEDICAL & DENTAL CENTERS, 100 Commercial Dr, Keystone Heights, FL
Dr. Theodosios Soldatos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Keystone Heights, FL.