Dr. Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theofanis Tsiamtsiouris?

Excellent care

Always been thorough and concerned. Does not keep you waiting but never rushes through the appointment. Highly recommended.

Knowledgeable, effective physician.

Super thorough, very calm &a professional. Gives 110 per cent !

The best!

My father needed to have stents put it back in 2010 and I wanted him to see this doctor. I definitely the right choice. he was very attentive, had great bed side manner and even took me to show me what they did on the computer.

Life Saver

I have the upmost gratitude for Dr. Theo who not only is the best cardiologist in this country but a compassionate man who really cares about his patients. He takes the time after his busy schedule to call at night with blood test results. What doctor does that? Dr. Theo knew what to do with a complicated placement of stents and 12 years later I am perfectly healthy. I have retired to Florida but come to NY twice a year to checking and may I also add that Dr. Theo is very easy on the eyes, too. Thank you Dr. Theo from the bottom of my broken/FIXED heart! ❤

The Best Of The Best

I could not be more happy with Dr. Theo as the chosen cardiologist for my parents. He treats his patients with the utmost respect and kindness. He is so talented and has been right on target with both my mom and my dad's diagnosis and care. If and when a procedure needs to be performed I have peace knowing that Dr. Theo's golden hands are at work. I highly recommend Dr. Theo.

Dr. Theo, what can I say but you are the best, most caring doctor that I have had the pleasure of knowing. The care and bed side manner is impeccable. Thank you for everything

Dr Theo is amazing he spent time explaining things to my wife which was awesome

The Best!!

By the time you leave Dr Theo, you feel as though you have always known him. He is friendly,thorough, caring and has a great bedside manner. I saw him at 1pm, had an echocardiogram at 3pm and Dr Theo called me at 7pm with the results. He is a wonderful doctor-explains everything in layman's terms. Once you meet him, you don't mind the waiting because you know that he is spending time with another patient as he will with you.

Best cardiologist there is!

Fantastic cardiologist

Excellent knowledge and bedside manners. Thank you, Dr. Theo!

Like Family

In all our dealings with Dr. Theo he treats us as one would treat cherished family members but he still maintains a professional manner. He takes time to answer patiently any questions my husband and I may have. I have recommended him to many friends.