Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Baseski
Dr. Theresa Baseski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wilkes Barre, PA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Baseski is affiliated with Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley, Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center and Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. Dr. Baseski has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Baseski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Theresa Baseski has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Theresa Baseski has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Theresa Baseski is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 55
Had been a patient. Since she is in her own practice it is very, very difficult to be able to speak directly to her. Nurse is very curt and uncaring. Office does not return phone calls. I waited for a week before someone returned call with test results. Several weeks ago, I asked to speak to the Dr. concerning a problem and still have not heard from her. Needless to say, she is no longer my doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Baseski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Nesbitt Memorial Hospital
Dr. Theresa Baseski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions545 N River St, Wilkes Barre, PA
Dr. Theresa Baseski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilkes Barre, PA.