Dr. Theresa A Bell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa A Bell?

I've been with Dr. Bell after searching high and low in my twenties and thirties for the right psychiatrist who I could stay with comfortably for more than a year or two tops. I'm going on 12 years with her now and I can't see myself looking back nor do I feel like I have any regrets.. She knows her medications very well, she is knowledgeable of all different kinds of mental illnesses and personality disorders and different syndromes in the psychology field and such. I love the fact that she takes excellent notes during each 20-minute session in case you need to refer back to something as I have plenty of times and they've always been dead on accurately we written. She is very personable, genuine, down home, and she levels with you and keeps it real while also keeping a professional mannerism. She's also been there when I needed her during an emergency call for support after hours. I know it takes time to build rapport and trust with any type of doctor and I also am aware that psychology and taking medication and even finding the right diagnosis can be hard in the beginning with much trial-and-error. But I have to say as a 46 year-old woman now, trying at least a dozen psychiatrist, Dr. Bell by far is the best for many reasons that I stated above and more! Her office setting is comfortable and very laid-back. I don't remember ever but maybe a handful of times having to call her for quick med refills that were at the pharmacy before the end of the day or not much long after my initial call. But usually she always takes care of that and I never have to call her for med refills. She's super on point, friendly, professional, organized, on top of it all and simply knows her sh*t🏆👏. You can ask her anything you want without her making you feel any sort of negative way and she goes that extra step to help to answer your questions and if she doesn't know the answer she will try to find out for you. . I do not look forward to the day when may need to relocate due to the cost of living in Jersey and not a lot of Housing available or Super long Hud waiting lists and may have to find a new doctor in another less expensive state or perhaps she may retire before I pass on to the Heavenly realms and I I would dread😐having to search the world for a new psychiatrist comparable to Dr. Bell because I know one couldn't be found👉Point Blank! Yet all in all and no mater what either way, she has taught me MUCH😄(combined with cognitive behavioral therapy with my talk therapist out of the same Galloway mental health office. Her name is Sharon who's also just as amazing. Together they are a great team:) Dr. Bell Has taught me one of the greatest things and that is to try to stay in the present moment as I fight PTSD on a daily and can easily relive things over and over again like they happened moments ago. It can be quite devasting and very scary at times. So again, I am gracious and thankful to have Dr. Bell as my psychiatrist. And I just hope and pray that I never have to change to a different Doctor for any reason(?) But if I do, I won't lose the tools and skills she has taught me. Some of the best ones are do one thing everyday when I have absolutely zero energy and feel like doing nothing from such deep depression along with giving myself credit for taking the smallest of Baby steps, one day at a time and living in the present moment as best I can along with staying consistent with medication and appointments and always always keep the lines of communication open with her about how I am feeling so things can be adjusted and, or changed as needed and where needed, and the plethora of many other positive skills and tools that I'd take with me and try to be mindful of them everyday in all situations where I can use them lifelong.. A huge huge📣SHOUT OUT to Dr.Bell at Galloway Mental Health! I highly recommend Dr. Bell to anyone looking for a righteous psychiatrist and who would also like to GET IT RIGHT in choosing a Good Doctor on the first shot👍. Sincerely, JMV-P

A Total Professional

Theresa A. Bell,M.D is exceptional in the way she treats & understands her patients.

wonderful doctor, love her!

Concerned only for your money!

I missed an appointment because my mother was in the hospital. I was charged my office visit... I called same day and explained and even spoke to Dr. Bell who said I took time and money away from her. So sorry.. my mother collapsed because she had a 90% blocked artery and later had surgery for it. I even offered proof. Now I'm in collections for an appointment I didn't go to. And why was I going? I'm disabled and going through a divorce where my husband cut me from all his income. So thank you, Dr. Great treatment. I couldn't pay you if I wanted to..

Please be careful when visiting Dr. Bell. I was a former patient of hers for over 6 years. I found her to be just like many doctors nowadays - she'll throw some medicine at you to fix the problem without caring about the consequences. It is not atypical of doctors to do this now, but she prescribed me a powerful, addictive anti-anxiety medication to help me sleep. Unbeknownst to me, I became fully addicted, and when I told her it was no longer helping me sleep, she'd simply increase the dose until I was taking a dose that was extremely high. She did not warn me of the risks or care that this medication is recommended for short term use only. Getting off of this medication was a nightmare, I even had a seizure. Please be careful with Dr. Bell or any doctor who just wants to write you a prescription.

Very cold, isnt very warm

Dr. Bell is why I am still around

She is the best doctor I have had. I have seen many doctors in my life none of those doctors gave me as much hope to keep trying as Dr. Bell has... I feel she genuinely care's about her patients getting better. If I leave her a message, she returns phone messages quickly (my other doctors if they called at all it would be a few days maybe a week later on their emergency line.) Many doctors gave up on me as I already have given up on myself. Dr. Bell has not given up on me when I have on myself as she has had many chances to.... It's not just about meds. even though they help... I have hope even on a bad day.I believe she is the only reason I am still here and I have myself again.

Best Psychatrist I've ever had. Friendly, great at diagnosing, and I feel she has an excellent understanding of the field. Would highly recommend to anyone with access to her.