Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa R Cerulli has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Theresa R Cerulli has the following 12 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Theresa R Cerulli has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 50
I have been seeing Dr. Cerulli for the last eight years or so. During that time, Dr. Cerulli worked with me to create a plan and find a prescription that best fit me in order to control my ADHD. Because of this I have been able to maintain better relationships with those around me and achieve an optimal work life balance. Dr. Cerulli is very professional in how she conducts her practice and extremely approachable as a psychiatrist. I highly recommend Dr. Cerulli, particularly to those struggling with ADHD.
Dr. Theresa Cerulli is a wonderful woman and an excellent psychiatrist. I have been seeing her for years and I always get a prompt appointment when needed. She is a very caring and knowledgeable person. From booking an appointment to reminder appointments from her very competent assistant Brooke, and filling prescriptions, they are tops. I can not say anything negative about this practice.
Dr. Cerulli is a gifted psychiatrist who offers exceptional care to her patients. She listens well and truly is invested in the well being of her patients. She has a warm personality and is easy to talk to, does not rush the appointment and is a wonderful collaborator with other health care providers (e.g, psychologists, primary care, etc). I recommend Dr. Cerulli without hesitation.
Dr. Cerulli and Brooke have gone above and beyond to help me and I am so grateful to them both.
23 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Brigham & Womens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCerulli & Associates, 451 Andover St Ste 130, North Andover, MA
Dr. Theresa R Cerulli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.