Dr. Theresa Dabek Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Dabek?

One of the best!

She was the one who took over my care when my old doctor moved to a different state. She is very nice, caring and I felt really comfortable with her. When I had an accident and needed a medication that just came out of the market, she gave me a lot of free samples cause she knows my insurance wont cover them. Saved me a lot of money. She also makes sure that I get the best care by referring me to really awesome specialists.

kristen perkins

i have to say she is a very good doctor an is under standing an goes though all your medical needs an cares for you well. thanks for being a great doctor.

Ms. Perez

She was my first go to Dr. on my own as a teenager and she earned my trust. She has been so great to me I have followed her trough all her moves and changes of location. I stopped seeing her for a while because my insurance would not cover her, but I am back. Dr. Dabek is a great listener she takes care of your needs. Every time I have been to her sick she has pointed me in the right direction for a cure. I really love that she takes the time to explain what is going on with me and that she gives me alternatives. There is nothing bad to say.