Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ma Theresa C Marquez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Don't bother with this doctor, she is too busy to care about your health. The other nurses at the facility were great but Dr. Marquez seemed to only half listen to my concerns, rushed to conclude the visits, and even once forgot I was there. I know that she didn't even read my medical history because there was an issue faxing them from my past PCP and she never mentioned it after multiple appointments. How can she make an accurate assessment of my needs without even taking my history in account?
16 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Ma Theresa C Marquez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ma Theresa C Marquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.