Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa A Dugan
Dr. Theresa A Dugan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Grove, PA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Dugan is affiliated with Aria Health-Torresdale Campus and Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Dugan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa A Dugan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Theresa A Dugan has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Theresa A Dugan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Theresa A Dugan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The only negatives about Dr. Dugan are really out of her control. It is nearly impossible to schedule an appointment with her because the receptionists insist that her schedule is not posted even when she herself says that it is.Aside from that, Dr. Dugan is by far one of the best doctors I've had for any area of medicine. She is clearly very knowledgeable, but she never talks over her patients' heads. I've had complications that require semi-frequent appointments, and every time she has made sure that I felt comfortable with my options and understood the information she was explaining. Her bedside manner is excellent, and procedures that were painful and lengthy with other OBGYNs are far more comfortable and, though just as thorough, take less time with Dr. Dugan.
I highly recommend Theresa Dugan. I arrived at the office and was taken at the exact time of my scheduled appt. The women in the office were very polite and efficient.Theresa was very knowledgable and informative with all of my concerns. I have moved a few times and have had many obgyn to compare her to. She was the best by far. She was very very kind and I will be back again :) I highly recommend using Theresa!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Dugan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Theresa A Dugan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAbington Primary Women's Healthcare Group, 2300 Computer Rd Ste E25, Willow Grove, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa A Dugan in this video.
Dr. Theresa A Dugan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.