Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Fortaleza-Dawson?

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

She's the only doctor I've had in 50 yrs. that spends time with you until done with diagnosis, testing and treatment. I don't mind waiting for her as she manages several patients at a time. Very accurate with prescription management for ailments, less is better. Natural care best.

Expensive Greeter

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

I was recently a patient in North Broward Hospital. While there a doctor walked into my room and said "Hello, I am Dr. Dawson. I am the staff Dr. on Duty. How is your hip doing? I looked at her quizzically. She said, "you are here for a hip replacement right"? I explained that I was there for my knee. She said, "oh, how is it feeling"? For that little greeting I was billed $667.50. Honestly, I don't know how they get away with that sort of thing.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017