Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa L Froelich
Dr. Theresa L Froelich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in University Place, WA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Froelich is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and Tacoma General Hospital. Dr. Froelich has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa L Froelich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 25
She may know how to do surgery but she has no clue or she would rather not fix any issues she causes during surgery. I would NEVER go to her again. She butchered me and instead of figuring out what SHE did wrong, she invited me to find another doctor. She was treating me for vaginal dryness and I had several major adhesions. I did find another doctor, and had surgery and he corrected her errors! With her surgery i couldnt have sex for over 8 months the pain was tremendous! DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2008, 2009, 2015, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Froelich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1987
Temple University Health System
Dr. Theresa L Froelich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFmg University Place Medical Clinic, 7210 40th St W Ste 100, University Place, WA
Dr. Theresa L Froelich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Place, WA.