Dr. Theresa A Fynn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Theresa A Fynn?

Great Doctor

Her staff is super all courteous and kind, she was very diligent with my follow up finding my cancer at early stages which help with the treatment.

Dr. Fynn has great bedside manners and the staff is knowledgeable and courteous.

always a long wait

My husband and I have had enough of this doctor and her staff, every time we go we are waiting at least 2 hrs and the staff have there heads up in the clouds. They overbook the appointments so to leave you to wait if she was a good Dr she would not allow this to happen in her office and care more about her patience not about $

One of the worse experiences. Dr. Fynn is overbooked and she is adequate. But, the front office personnel are ALL unintelligible, they broadcast information, they bill incorrectly, and are contemptuous, at best on the phone. If you're ill, this experience will make it worse.

Patient

Dr. Fynn has worked with me, during a very difficult time of trying to control my diabetes and thyroid. She is patient, and kind. She will call you on your nonsense. She does evrything possible to help you understand and get to the bottom of things.

Avoid like the plague!

Dr.Fynn is ok for what she does but one star is her best. Her office help is really bad & very unprofessional. I get my diabetes meds from Nordisk thru a assistance program & her office worker named Terry did not put threw my required 90day refill in the proper time (2 weeks late) so I was left with no insulin when my first 90day supply ran out so I ended up going to the hospital because her. Lawsuit coming soon. Yeah... I would avoid this place & look for a reliable doctor & staff.