Dr. Tessa A Hadlock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tessa A Hadlock?

Excellent and very experienced doctor, rare find.

My mother had a serious facial shwanoma with complete right side facial paralysis was operated by Dr Hadlock, it was a very tricky surgery, which included 5 to 7 (Masseter to Facial Nerve Transfer) besides shwanoma resection and nerve graft. My mother now regained a partial facial movement, facial tone and improved symmetry compared to pre-surgery period. Now my mother continues her daily therapy to further improve facial function. Dr Hadlock also performed eye-lid surgery to ensure complete eye closure and eye preservation. Excellent and very experienced doctor, rare find.

Eternally grateful!

We cannot thank Dr. Hadlock and her team enough! She has worked miracles for our child, and has given her a life we never thought possible. Dr. Hadlock is on the cutting edge of facial nerve reanimation, a leader, and an inspiration! Her genuine care and support throughout the entire process is exceptional! And we are so grateful she exists and pursued this journey in life!

Dr. Hadlock and her staff

Dr. Hadlock and her staff are amazing to work with. From the moment you begin contact with the facility, you are treated respectfully and lovingly. I first came to them 6 years ago when no one in my state could help me with my repeated facial paralysis. From the first phone call, a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I knew I had found a remarkable place with an amazing team. I went from feeling so isolated to receiving amazing care and realizing there are so many like me and there is help for us! You will be in the best care. The gift of hope is priceless.

Helped me when no one else could!

I found Dr. Hadlock and her team 2 years after I suffered nerve damage and right-sided facial paralysis during neurosurgery. Local specialists had told me they had "exhausted all options" but Dr. Hadlock and her team had multiple recommendations that had never previously even been mentioned to me. Both surgical procedures and occupational therapies (with a wonderful and creative OT!) immediately began to improve my appearance and functioning. Today, I smile with confidence - there has been such a drastic improvement that people really don't even notice the residual paralysis. Dr. Hadlock understands facial paralysis like no other and is pioneering new treatments constantly for the benefit of her patients. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner!

One word--Amazing!

I've had two surgeries with Dr. Hadlock (cross facial nerve graft and gracilis muscle transfer). She and her office always take the time to explain (and re-explain!) without ever talking down or making me feel pressured. I am lucky to have had the best doctor in the world (and her amazing team from front desk, PA and surgeons) all with a unified goal of great surgical work but an even better bed-side manner. I cannot recommend Dr. Hadlock, her team and MEEI enough!

Dr. Hadlock and her team at the Facial Nerve Center have helped me enormously over the past few years. I came to them with Facial disfigurement and chronic pain due to nerve damage. Because of Dr. Hadlock’s careful and measured approach to assessing my condition, her creation of a responsible ‘game plan’ for me, and the talented execution of that plan by herself and her team, I am in much better condition today...... I am able to face the world more comfortably and much more confidently.

Run...the other direction

This surgeon is...imho, a butcher. She considers cases a success that literally make an apple into an orange..altered but not better...just different. Look online. I saw two cases of people that went through not one but TWO reanimation surgeries that were a complete fail. She would not tell you about those or show them to you in consultation. Sure, she tells you nothing is guaranteed but you would fare better going to a lot of other doctors with much better track records. Do your homework...it is your face!

Disappointed

Did not have an opportunity to ask questions. After waiting a month for an appointment I felt like we were squeezed in between what she felt were more important things she wanted or had to do Dr Hadlock talks so fast it's like drinking from a firehouseShe never once asked me if I had any questionsWhen she made a recommendation she was reluctant to consider consult with my other drs , stating that she was adamant about her recommendation. To her credit she did do the consult . I'm sure she is a good Dr. But her approach and willings to interface with her patients needs a lot of work. It should not feel like you are being rushed into surgery. I have decided to have the procedure done by another qualified Dr who was willing to spend some time answering my questions

excellent in every way

Dr Teresa Hadlock and her staff are prompt courtious and are excellent in surgery and treatment and are there for the patients is every possible

Dr. Tessa A Hadlock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.