Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa M Hensler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Theresa M Hensler has the following 8 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Hensler is a very bad doctor, she writes false reports and affect peoples lifes. She accused my boyfriend of facking his back pain. Other civilian Drs. show he is in pain and several other studies for instances an MRI. But according to Hensler he was crazy and fake his pain is that how America treats their Veterans. Later we file a complaint and they told us she was fired because she was doing that to otehr people but there is not a bad record or complaint or disciplinary actions against her for her malpractice.
Dr. Hensler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Theresa M Hensler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theresa M Hensler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.