Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa K Hoffman
Dr. Theresa K Hoffman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hoffman is affiliated with Parkview Hospital Randallia and St.Vincent Kokomo. Dr. Hoffman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa K Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Theresa K Hoffman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Theresa K Hoffman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Hoffman knows what she's talking about. She has always given me an accurate diagnosis and really cares about her patients. The only negative thing I could say about her office is that sometimes the wait time is too long. This is probably due to the fact that she takes time to talk to each patient. I guess I'd rather have a doctor that's in demand than one that nobody sees. She's definitely in demand!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hoffman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Ft Wayne Med Educ Prog
Dr. Theresa K Hoffman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrooklyn Medical Associates Pc, 2516 E Dupont Rd, Fort Wayne, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa K Hoffman in this video.
Dr. Theresa K Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.