Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa M Hudson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 15
Last weekend, Dr. Hudson was the doctor at Piedmont Physicians Premier Medical, weekend walk-in clinic in Newnan, when I went there for the first time. She was very unfriendly with a cold, almost contemptuous attitude. As I spoke, she kept her eyes glued to the computer screen; she very briefly examined me, made a quick and certain (to her, anyway) diagnosis, dismissed me. She called in prescriptions--which I picked up and used. Overnight my condition worsened, so the next day I returned to the clinic. She simply refused to see me or even talk to me. I was stunned. I tried to explain to the nurse why I thought it was important that I be seen again. This entire discussion took place and in front of the other patients. It was very embarrassing. I finally asked if we could talk somewhere more private. The nurse then became unpleasant, and I just left. I went to a competing walk-in clinic nearby and received VERY good care and a new, CORRECT diagnosis and new, CORRECT medications. Dr. Hudson may be the single most unpleasant doctor I have ever had the misfortune to meet. Bad attitude and bad doctor.
25 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Memorial Health University Medical Center
Dr. Theresa M Hudson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Southwood Medical, 2400 Mount Zion Pkwy, Jonesboro, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa M Hudson in this video.
Dr. Theresa M Hudson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jonesboro, GA.