Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Theresa Johnson has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Theresa Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I've been seeing Dr. Johnson for a long, long time. For the past year I've lived 3 hours away and I still see Dr. Johnson. She listens to you and really cares about you. You can see her out in town and she will stop and ask how your doing. She's a great Dr, one whom I don't want to give up, hence driving 3 hours just to see her. I will admit that sometimes getting an appointment is not so easy, but that's the clinic, not her. When I told her how long it took once, she was mad and SHE found a way/told me what to do next time, because she said no way was I to wait like that.
I saw Dr. Johnson once when i went to the ER with severe hemorrhage. She was very dry and had no sympathy with all the bad news she was given me. She was rude and wanted to have the last word. No bedside manner at all. I love all the other Doctors but if she has to treat me again I would have to find another clinic.
I was excited to meet with her, when I did she made me feel very uncomfortable, uneasy, and she was just plain rude. Being a Dr, she should be caring, understanding, and trying to take the time to get to know the patient, instead she was very critical and made me feel like km an idiot. After she made me feel ridiculous, then she checked me and I even felt worse. The tech in the room even felt uncomfortable and I think she even felt bad for me. It was the worst experience of my entire life, and I pray I never hAve to see her again. If you need an appt, move on to another Dr. This one is certainly not worth the anguish. She probably should take some money and Invest in bedside manners for your patients
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carteret County Gen Hospital
Carteret General Hospital
12 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions3511 John Platt Dr, Morehead City, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa Johnson in this video.
Dr. Theresa Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead City, NC.