Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Kinnard
Dr. Theresa Kinnard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, CO. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kinnard is affiliated with Centennial Peaks Hospital, Avista Adventist Hospital and Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Kinnard has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Four stars aren't enough for this delightfully endearing lady. Dr. Kinnard is top drawer. She is not just a highly competent physician but an extremely personable, compassionate and empathetic person as well. I enjoyed and benefited from every minute of my time spent with her and I intend should the occasion or need ever again present itself, to avail myself of her expertise, succor, amity and charisma.
Dr. Kinnard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centennial Peaks Hospital
Avista Adventist Hospital
Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
26 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1987
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Theresa Kinnard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTheresa L Kinnard MD, 565 Manorwood Ln, Louisville, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa Kinnard in this video.
Dr. Theresa Kinnard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.