Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Kordish
Dr. Theresa Kordish, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Portage, MI, with other offices in Plainwell, MI and Three Rivers, MI (and 2 other locations). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kordish is affiliated with La Port Hospital & Health System, Bluffton Regional Medical Center and Bronson Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Kordish has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Headache Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I came in with a shoulder injury. She didn't even do any range of motion tests or anything. She just brushed off all of my questions and left as fast as possible. I had to wait around in an empty office for three hours, only saw her for five minutes. She also carries around other patients notes on receipt paper or something similar, they're plainly visible to just anyone. She was discourteous and unprofessional.
Dr. Kordish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
La Port Hospital & Health System
Bluffton Regional Medical Center
Bronson Methodist Hospital
25 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Theresa Kordish accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theresa Kordish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.