Dr. Theresa Kordish Is this you?

3.3

The worst

Posted on May 7th, 2016

I came in with a shoulder injury. She didn't even do any range of motion tests or anything. She just brushed off all of my questions and left as fast as possible. I had to wait around in an empty office for three hours, only saw her for five minutes. She also carries around other patients notes on receipt paper or something similar, they're plainly visible to just anyone. She was discourteous and unprofessional.

Engineering Director

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Kordish' prompt and accurate diagnosis was excellent. I was very lucky to have been treated by her and recommend her to my friends and family.

Registered Nurse

Posted on July 5th, 2013

She has horrible bedside manner and does not listen. I am educated plus I am the one taking the meds. She needs to LISTEN to the patient and not treat them as inferior beings.

Posted on October 28th, 2016