Dr. Theresa M Krueger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa M Krueger?

Professional and Personal

Dr. Krueger is the only doctor I have ever been to that actually makes eye contact with you when you are talking. She is kind, amazing, and effective.

Wonderful Doctor, Kind Woman

She is wonderful! She's knowledgeable, and helped me assuage a lot of my guilt regarding my "invisible" illnesses - endometriosis, anxiety, ibs, etc. She worked with me on natural remedies to help TREAT the diagnoses, and supplemented that with medicine. She is honest, kind, and speaks to me as if I'm an intelligent person. No condescension, very good humor, and she LISTENS. She was happy to work with me when I didn't have insurance, and she is always flexible with treatment and payment and scheduling options.

I love Dr Kreuger!

She was a great doctor.

Mrs

Dr. Kruger is a fantastic Doctor. She asked the questions and I gave her the answers. My prescriptions were changed and some were taken away. She listened to my problems and gave her opinion of the solutions and asked if it was resonable. My previous doctor passed and I was forced to get another to take his place. I made the right choice. She made me very comfortable from the moment I saw her. If all the doctors have her bedside manner this practice will be very popular.

Dr. Krueger is the best doctors I have ever had. I have been to several doctors over the years for many issues. Dr. Krueger has been the first one to recognize my symptoms and help with diagnosis. She is very friendly and I trust her with my life. She listens and provides support, while being very honest. She explains to me how my body is working and different reason I could be experiencing certain symptoms. She never tries to force medicines or treatments on me, but offers me options and explains different out comes and results. On the other hand, I always ask her opinion, and have had good results. Solving health issues is not always easy or gets resolved overnight, but her and her staff are always supportive . She is always informative and thorough and very informative. And her nurses are just as wonderful!

Dr. Theresa M Krueger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.