Dr. Theresa M Lau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa M Lau?

Nurse and Mother

My family has seen Dr. Lau since 2006. She is good about listening and hearing what is actually going on with my child. I have a young man that is very challaging and she takes the time to really see what is going on. I have never had a huge issue getting an appointment and I can call leave a message and the Nurse is quick to get back to me. This is an awesome lady and really cares about her patients.

Luanne Westerberg

I am a mother of two children with beheavior problems and special needs. Dr. Lau spends a great deal of time making sure she understands and addresses the issues that we deal with. She calls me back if any drug becomes a concern within a very reasonable time. I feel we have been given excellant care by her on a continuous basis.