Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa M Lee MD
Dr. Theresa M Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Ellyn, IL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa M Lee has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Theresa M Lee has the following 5 expertise
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Showing 5 of 6
Future surgical patient.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa M Lee - Posted on February 19th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa M Lee - Posted on November 19th, 2018
Definitely unsatisfied. First I was charged a consult when I self referred to Dr Lee which is not compliant. I've called twice to contest with no resolution. I now have to sit on the phone with the insurance company to have them investigate. Second I was ordered an MRI to see if a mass was affecting my spine (kind of a big deal from a patients point of view even if Dr says its unlikely). I asked for a pre auth. I had to message the office 3 times to get an update. Finally I decided to go to Smart MRI and pay the out of pocket maximum after being told by DMG office "you should be good" when asked about the pre auth. Lastly, I have yet to receive a call to schedule a procedure or review the MRI. Talk about leakage and poor patient care.
Horrid Life Altering Experience!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa M Lee - Posted on February 7th, 2015
para thyroid surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa M Lee - Posted on October 4th, 2014
Find another doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theresa M Lee - Posted on May 10th, 2014
Never discussed the possibility of thyroidectomy. I was only told that should my nodule be deemed cancerous my right thyroid would be removed. Woke up from surgery with a thyroidectomy. I was never asked before this was performed nor told the risks involved with this procedure. I never wanted to be dependent on medication. As a 39 year old the thought of being on medication for the rest of my life is pretty horrific and unbearable. How can a doctor just be allowed to make that decision for you. She never checked on me after procedure or before I was discharged. I think it's scary that doctors can make decisions for you that will alter your life forever especially if it wasn't a life or death situation. She point blank told me st follow up that left thyroid did not have cancer.
22 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Theresa M Lee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Theresa M Lee's office for more information.
430 Pennsylvania Ave Glen Ellyn, IL : (630) 790-1700
Locations & DirectionsDUPAGE MEDICAL GROUP GLEN ELLYN, 430 Pennsylvania Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL
Dr. Theresa M Lee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.