Dr. Theresa M Lee Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Theresa M Lee?

Horrid Life Altering Experience!

This so called Dr destroyed my life! Don't trust her!

para thyroid surgery

Dr. Lee was very professional and courteous. I felt comfortable with her ability to perform the surgery. She did a great job, the surgery went smoothly and I have made a complete recovery.

Find another doctor

Never discussed the possibility of thyroidectomy. I was only told that should my nodule be deemed cancerous my right thyroid would be removed. Woke up from surgery with a thyroidectomy. I was never asked before this was performed nor told the risks involved with this procedure. I never wanted to be dependent on medication. As a 39 year old the thought of being on medication for the rest of my life is pretty horrific and unbearable. How can a doctor just be allowed to make that decision for you. She never checked on me after procedure or before I was discharged. I think it's scary that doctors can make decisions for you that will alter your life forever especially if it wasn't a life or death situation. She point blank told me st follow up that left thyroid did not have cancer.

Outstanding experience. Would highly recommend. Removed my thyroid - the scar is almost undetectable. Made me feel very comfortable. Great surgeon.

Dr. Theresa M Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Ellyn, IL.