Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa Lundy
Dr. Theresa Lundy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Myrtle Creek, OR, with other offices in Roseburg, OR and Glide, OR . She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lundy is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa Lundy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 6
I had her as my PCP when she was at the Roseburg Veterans Administration (Hospital & Medical Center) several years ago. I will NEVER recommend her; she never had time but 15 minutes for a patient, ushers you to the open door after that! Never explained anything, never smiled, just barely skated by in order to collect her paycheck, apparently. She never showed any concern or compassion, at least not for me, and every time I saw her it was like her mind was elsewhere, not caring to be where she was and trying to help or understand her patients. I only had her as my primary physician for about 3 times, then I told the VA I wanted another doctor!!! I couldn't stand her! We never got anything accomplished, before she stood up and opened her door, as if to say my 15 minutes with you are "up", and you have to leave. I will NEVER RECOMMEND THIS QUACK.
Dr. Lundy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Roseburg
31 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theresa Lundy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Creek, OR.