Dr. Theresa N Mah Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Theresa N Mah?

Very conscientious and did a great job !

congrats on your going to have a baby. I will miss you so hurry back so I can give you a bad time. I'm so happy for you. Take care and I will miss you at the office when I have my next checkup Milo Meyer

Apparently High Skills -- exorbitant billing !

I've seen Dr Mah a few times. Nice person, good bedside manner and, I assume highly skilled. However...I won't see her again since I am sick of getting ripped off with ridiculously high charges for short office visits with minimal work being done. My most recent follow up was 5-6 mins with her -- tops -- a quick freezing of a spot ..and that's it -- total bill over $400. Give me a break ...I guess its billed because they can get it. No wonder healthcare costs are out of control. Let's get back to value for money spent.

charge versus results

Dr. Mah charged $474.00 for an office visit in which she spent about 10 minutes with me and "froze" a spot on my leg with her canister that was on the counter. She billed this as "surgery." The "freezing surgery" didn't even work and I have to pay $398.64 out of pocket since this went to my deductible. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Thanks Dr. Mah!

I had to have an atypical mole removed from my foot. It was an uncomfortable procedure but Dr. Mah has been great during the entire process. She is compassionate and didn't make it feel as though she were rushing to move on to the next patient. She took her time to explain things. She even called me at home when I had called her office for additional questions. I would go back to her in a heartbeat and have no hesitations about recommending her to anyone else!

Dr. Theresa N Mah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.