Have you seen Dr. Theresa C Martin?

I love my new doctor. She is very knowledgeable and excellent with her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new physician.

Unprofessional

Uses personal opinion in decision making and belittles patients by pushing the "I know best because I'm a doctor and you're not" narrative... Sad when good doctor's lose their passion and act like they despise their job.

Just don't

I have lived all over the US, and because of this, I have had MANY an obgyn. Dr. Martin, has earned the title of the worst. She was rude, and spoke over me when I had attempted to tell her about my medical history. She berated me for using medication my PCP prescribed for me. She tried to convince me that a gastric sleeve or lapband (sp?) were devices used to change your "nutrition", not the amount of food you consumed. I'm a diabetic. My issue isn't what goes into my mouth (or how much goes into my mouth), it's how my body breaks things down. Thankfully I'm on medicine that is combating this problem, and I'm doing well on it. Yet, even after stating this, she still tried to convince me it would be a good option for me. However, when we discussed my PCOS issues, she offered me very little in the way of options or recommendations. During the examination, I'm accustomed to Doctors letting me know, "I'm about to do this, you might feel this." Not so with her. Before she even had me adjust my hips, she shoved the vaginal speculum (the metal or plastic thingy) into me. Not easily either. It jabbed into the wall of my lady bits and made me jump in pain. I readjusted myself without her asking because I was afraid she was going to jab me again. Honestly I'm in a bit of pain, hours later. As the appointment comes to an end, I ask her for a medicine that could help alleviate the terrible cramping I experience. She said she could give me a sample of something, then left the room. I waited for her, but she never returned and the nurse ended up sending me to the front desk to make my next appointment. Once there, you'd think it would all be over, but no. Her staff was being rude, waving a patience paperwork around commenting on the writing as "chicken scratch", as well as pointing out a section they hadn't filled in. If they had done their jobs, and checked the paperwork when it had been handed to them, they could have handled everything in a professional manner. All in all, I am very disappointed and will be looking for a new and more professional obgyn. As if going in for these sorts of examinations isn't stressful enough, I don't need rude people added on top.

Great doctot

She and her staff are always very prompt to return my call and answer all my concerns. The women in my family are so happy that we are blessed with her as our Ob/Gyn.

Unprofessional

It is completely unclear to me why this doctor is a doctor, especially for women!!! She is unprofessional, rude and has zero empathy for her patients. Heard her several times talking terrible about other patients and myself! DO NOT USE HER AS YOUR OB if you are pregnant! Do not put yourself through it!

worst vjay doc ever

Didn't know a thing about HPV! TERRIBLE PERSON

The Best Doctor!

Dr. Martin is the best doctor I have ever had! She knows what she is doing and for me is especially great when getting pregnant and delivery. I highly recommend her over others!

The greatest!!!

Dr. Martin was very understanding, I got pregnant at 16 and she was kind, understanding, and took me with a passion. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. I had a c - section and she made me very calm during my pregnancy, operation, and recovery. Her nurse staff is excellent as well!!!

Dr. Theresa C Martin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longview, TX.