Dr. Theresa C Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa C Martin?

Great doctot

She and her staff are always very prompt to return my call and answer all my concerns. The women in my family are so happy that we are blessed with her as our Ob/Gyn.

Unprofessional

It is completely unclear to me why this doctor is a doctor, especially for women!!! She is unprofessional, rude and has zero empathy for her patients. Heard her several times talking terrible about other patients and myself! DO NOT USE HER AS YOUR OB if you are pregnant! Do not put yourself through it!

worst vjay doc ever

Didn't know a thing about HPV! TERRIBLE PERSON

The Best Doctor!

Dr. Martin is the best doctor I have ever had! She knows what she is doing and for me is especially great when getting pregnant and delivery. I highly recommend her over others!

The greatest!!!

Dr. Martin was very understanding, I got pregnant at 16 and she was kind, understanding, and took me with a passion. I would HIGHLY recommend her to everyone. I had a c - section and she made me very calm during my pregnancy, operation, and recovery. Her nurse staff is excellent as well!!!