Dr. Theresa McCarthy Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Theresa McCarthy?

Fortunate to have seen her!

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Dr. McCarthy is employed by Cook County Health Services. For those of you that have experienced Cook County Health Care...you would be pleasantly surprised with the attention to detail and personnel time she spends with clients. I was referred by my PT and during a painful lower back episode..she was able to see me the next day. I walked out of her office that day a new man. The connection between the Physical Therapy department and the Doctors that treat musculature and skeleton problems is in my opinion without compare. She had already be given notice of my condition and was ready to provide treatment the min she walked into the room. I would recommend her highly to anyone seeking assistance with back pain that has been previously without relief or cure.

Posted on July 13th, 2016