Dr. Theresa A Osborne Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Theresa A Osborne?

She was great

Loved loved loved Doc Osborne. She cared for my husband, my in laws, and me for decades. So sad I had to find a new doctor pin 2015

She is the greatest

She found a tiny dimple in my breast 7 years ago. This is after the mammogram came out clear. Sent me to get an ultra sound same day and the lump was discovered. It was so small, a needle biopsy was impossible. My surgeon said it was a miracle she even saw it. Had surgery and result was cancer. Had a lumpectomy and have been clear for 7 years. Went back for a breast check with Dr. Osborne and because of the scar tissue, she sent me for a diagnostic mammogram. Too much scar tissue, so an ultra sound and then a MRI was done. She just left me a message to call her re: the MRI, so I will do that now. She is so easy to talk to, puts one right at ease and on top of that, she has a tremendous sense of humor. Love that lady.

very personal

I enjoy going to see her, she is very personable, cares and recalls my info, which makes me feel like a patient and not a number. She is my general M.D.