Dr. Maria T Reyes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Maria T Reyes?

No Diagnosis - No Idea What was Wrong!

Had a severe pain in my groin area that radiated down my thigh. After waiting at least 25 min for her to come into the examining room. She didn't even ask me to remove my pants to look at the area. I sat in the office chair instead of the table. She asked me a few questions and sent me home with pain killers. I never had a diagnosis of any kind. She wanted to send me for an ultra sound. I went on the Internet and found out that an ultra sound does not show any inflammation to a muscle. I determined myself it was a bad case of Tendinitis. It took 6 weeks of rest, ice packs, heating pad and massage to ease the pain finally.

Excellent doctor who really cares for her patients!

Dr Reyes is a very knowledgeable, personable doctor. I can schedule an appointment easily, and she worked me into her booked schedule when I was extremely ill. She has even called me at home after hours on her mobile when she had received my test results so we could decide on a treatment plan. I would highly recommend her. Her personal touch is a breath of fresh air.

Great Doctor.

I have been seeing Dr Theresa Reyes for 0ver 14 years. Dr Reyes is an experienced internal medicine kind and humble doctor who truly cares about her patients. her bed side manners are extremely important for patients, and I think thats one of the reasons I have last so long.. I have changed insurance companies many times just to stay with her, overall I recomed Theresa reyes who need a truly good Doctor. she is all of my family's doctor and we all just love her!

Office staff leaves A LOT to be desired.

After having lab work done, I waited over a month for results. I finally called and left a message asking for a call back...no calls. A week later, I called again and spoke to the person that schedules appointments. She said she would have someone look into my lab results. A few days later, I got a call asking me to call the office and speak to a certain person...she was not in and I was asked to call back the next day. Finally...I got a call back and was told that my lab results showed some issues and "Dr. Reyes wanted me to schedule an appointment to come in speak to her about it." I chose to to see her again and called the office asking for my lab results. They asked me to fax over a letter asking them for the results. I did that immediately....over a week later...I have yet to hear from them. Because of the office staff, I would never reccommend this doctor.

Dr. Maria T Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.