Dr. Theresa L Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa L Robinson?

Excellent ObGyn

I have been Dr. Robinson's patient for over 20 years and would never consider changing.

EXCELLENT !!

Highly professional in advice, manner and consultation .

Dr Robinsons' expertise and her staff's caring, knowledgeable, and professional services provides me with the best care as her patient!

Caring staff, short wait, doc was nice and competent

No one likes going to the obgyn, but the staff and doc were pretty cool and made going not an awful experience.

Dr. Robinson made sure that I was taken care of. She the type of Doctor that goes above and beyond for her patients.

I have been a patient of Dr Robinson's for over 20 years and thru 3 pregnancies. I have always felt comfortable and confident in her abilities. She is professional, caring personable and thorough. I highly recommend Dr Robinson!

Paying for Parking

The first time I saw her I was called back in 5 minutes, no big deal. But the second time I waited for over 30mins. When you have no control over the amount of time you spend in the office, it seems only fair to have your parking ticket validated. I have had other doctor's offices in a parking structure and they were validated. Also I didn't know I was going to have to pay for parking and didn't bring enough money, which was an inconvenience. At the least they could warn you that you will have to pay for parking. Either way I don't think you should have to pay for it. This isn't anything against the doctor or staff, I don't even know if they have an option to validate for their patients, but it's a pain for sure and would make my visit better, especially since I'm already driving an hour and a half to get there plus tolls.

Great Doctor

Dr. Robinson was amazing. She listened to my concerns and offered suggestions. She was honest about my situation and my concerns. She also suggested a follow up to make me feel more comfortable and even said if she was not able to help me she would give me a referral

I'm having all my babies with her. She knows what she is doing.

Dr. Robinson delivered my now 16 yr old son. She is always very attentive and caring.

I love the Dr and her staff.

This was a new office visit and annual check up. The doctor was over an hour late and was not apologetic about being late. During my examine, she inserted the speculum in so forcefully that I had some discomfort for days. The next day, I received a uncaring voicemail message about my lab results. This was the worst doctor experience ever.