Dr. Theresa Sacchieri Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Theresa Sacchieri?

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Our Whole Family just loves Dr Sacchieri. As our two daughters became adults with their own families they would rather drive the distance to get the quality care and thoroughness that Dr Sacchieri provides, than see another doctor closer to them.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Fantastic physician!! Very professional, respectful and lovely demeanor. She took nearly 2 hours for my appointment. Her entire practice is courteous, professional and clearly are dedicated to their practice and mostly patients.

A True Family Physician

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Our entire family sees Dr. Sacchieri, including our two pre-schoolers. She never rushes through appointments and patiently answers every question I have. She is knowledgable, kind, compassionate and competent. I wouldn't take myself or my family to any other physician for our primary care needs!

The Best!!

Posted on July 28th, 2012

Dr Sacchieri is a caring doctor and will take the time needed to make an accurate diagnosis. She has a great staff who always make you feel welcome. She sees my whole family and we all think she is great! !

The BEST Doctor in the world

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr Sacchieri is very thorough and will refer to her notes on subsequent visits. She is a wonderful, caring and fastidious person with great staff. You might have to wait a bit but definitely worth it. My whole family sees her and she is as good with the kids as she is with the adults and seniors. A great doctor for difficult issues.

Posted on September 27th, 2011

over all a good experiance, listended towhat i had to say. answered all my questions.

Get another profession

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

"Dr."Theresa Ann Sacchieri, ordered blood tests, that were paid by insurance. I had to call to get my results, and the Dr. would not call me back. She told the nurses to refer me to a specialist. Why would a "doctor" order tests she can't explain unless it was because I had insurance and she would be paid. My animals are treated better by my veterinarian.

She's Great

Posted on August 27th, 2009

One of the Best

Posted on May 28th, 2009

I am 51 and I have had to visit various doctors in several states (MS, CA, MA, AL, FL, NJ) and she is the best one I have come across as far as attention to detail and utmost concern. Her staff is courteous and seem to remember you from one visit to another despite the long pauses in between trips. I wish all my past doctors had been like her and hope all future ones will be.

Posted on March 25th, 2017