Dr. Theresa B Shupe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theresa B Shupe?

Repeating another review: Not very resourcefull. Does not give much knowledgeable information to patients. Seems to pay more attention to her notebook rather then to the patient. Does not transmit confidence to patients.

Doctor's Response

Sorry for your experience. Your feedback is extremely valuable - it helps the practice and our medical group improve the patient experience and communication. Please contact our Performance Support Manager at 888-774-8428, if you would like to discuss your concerns further. ~Privia Medical Group on behalf of Lifetime Family Medicine

One of a Kind!

I have never wrote one review on anyone. Dr. Shupe was the family doctor of my sister and her family. When I arrived in Virginia from California she was not taking patients but because of my sister I got an appointment and it has been an experience like no other. I can easily make appointments and use their portal to ask questions to the doctor.....not someone who is just monitoring the website. She responds promptly and I have never been so happy. My Father came to visit from Arkansas and needed to have his staples removed from his recent surgery. I called to ask if it would be possible for him to visit. Now I can say that she knows my whole family. She is a blessing. A true family Doctor.

Outstanding Family Practice Doctor

Uses technology to expedite customer service and communicate; always follows up; tracks my care over time - best I've ever seen.

Caring Family Physician

Truly listens to the patient and has excellent follow through of the care of the patient.

She's the best!

Excellent care, listened to my concerns, very compassionate and caring. Spend time with me. Staff was professional and friendly,

She has been our family doctor for over 10 years, she delivered my daughter, and has cared for her ever since. She has the best bed side manner. and is always there for our questions.