Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theresa L Stewart
Dr. Theresa L Stewart, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Medical Genetics. Dr. Stewart has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Theresa L Stewart has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Genetics (M.D.)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Theresa L Stewart has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Theresa L Stewart is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Theresa L Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Perinatal Group, 5414 Fredericksburg Rd Ste 200, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Theresa L Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.