Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa A Townley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
After reading about Dr. Townley's work on Omaha.com about her recent trip to Haiti, i googled to find more news. We were very thankful for her care of our son. She told us to look out for a particular change in breathing and if it happened to get to an er. If she had not communicated that to us, we would not have even known it was a problem.
I came well prepared, but felt that my complaints about pain and concern about ruling out cancer were taken too lightly. I was not even examined! I had to request blood work in an effort to better assess my current health condition. If I hadn't requested that not even that would have been done. I was referred to a specialist. It seemed like her mind was elsewhere.
26 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Theresa A Townley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, 601 N 30th St, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa A Townley in this video.
Dr. Theresa A Townley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.