Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theresa M Tumbusch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes Complications
Showing 5 of 29
Run as fast as you can from this one. If you're just a minute or more late for an appointment, this doctor sends you a letter that states she is no longer your doctor & that you can't go to any other doctor in that same building (Milford Tri-Health). Also, if you have to change an appointment time or don't get your labs done in a timely manner, a letter is sent to you, so run the other way.
Dr. Tumbusch was the doctor on call. I told her because of my numbers being high throughout the month that I was running low on insulin and was trying to find out if I could get a script for it since it was too early to refill the one I had. She told me to go to the pharmacy and ask them to give me enough insulin to last me through the first of the year which would only be a few days. Everyone knows you cannot get a few days' worth of insulin! It only comes in a vial or a pen! What doctor doesn't know this?!?! All she really had to do is call the insurance company and evidently didn't know how to do that. She left me with no other choice but to go to the ER for insulin! Additionally, she was very rude and wouldn't let me finish a sentence.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Theresa M Tumbusch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBethesda Group Practice, 5861 Cinema Dr, Milford, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theresa M Tumbusch in this video.
Dr. Theresa M Tumbusch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, OH.