Have you seen Dr. Therese M Gracey?

I called the office after hours and she was the doctor on call. I did not ask the Doctor to be paged they offered this option to me and I said sure. She started her conversation asking about my son. Towards the end of the conversation she stated " This is not an advise line. Did you listen to the whole message before making a selection." I explained to her that I did not get a message stating this. I thanked her for her time and hung up. About 3-5 minutes later I received another call from her and she stated. " I just called the answering service and I got the message, not sure why you didn't." That is when I became upset. She was more worried about correcting the issue of receiving a page after hours (7:45-8PM). I had already hung up the first time and accepted her response. The second time she called back I felt like I was being reprimanded. She told me "I have worked all day and I am home with my family. I want to make sure my time is not being taken advantage of." I answered her and told her" I have also been working all day." She responded " But, you are not on call tonight like I am, right?" Then she ended the conversation with. " I think we need to agree to disagree on this one." I am in the Medical Field myself and work long hours. I felt like she was unprofessional. I did not get a chance to call during office hours because when I got home from work the office was already closed. I called my son's pediatrician to get some assistance and determine if he may be dehydrated, etc. Not to get verbally attached by the on call physician for her answering service offering for her to be paged.

So blessed to have found Dr. gracey to care for my 3 little ones!!

Dr. Therese M Gracey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.