Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Eugenie T Haight
Dr. Eugenie T Haight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamilton, MT. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Eugenie T Haight has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eugenie T Haight has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Eugenie T Haight has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
This woman was incredibly rude and insensitive to my mother who has been terminally ill for 25+ years. She told her that she was 120 lbs overweight (she is not). We lodged a formal complaint with the hospital. If you have a new appointment with this woman, call and cancel it. She should stop practicing medicine if she is this disrespectful to patients.
Dr. Haight was very hostile from the very beginning of the visit. She wanted me to answer the questions yes or no that's it! No detail she did not have time. She flat out told me she did not believe a word I said till she had my records. She got very angry with me when I could not remember the name of another Dr I had. She was unbelievably rude from the minute I got there till I left in tears. Stay away from this Dr.!!!!
31 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Eugenie T Haight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsMarcus Daly Memorial Hospital, 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugenie T Haight, MD - Internal Medicine in Hamilton, MT, in this video.
Dr. Eugenie T Haight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, MT.