Dr. Thermutus McKenzie Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thermutus McKenzie?

Mrs.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

The BEST ther is in Gyne/Obstectric care.

Long Time Patient

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Dr. McKenzie delivered my daughter 25 years ago and performed my hysterectomy recently. She is a very caring and professional doctor who does GREAT work. I have read the other reviews of her office and noted frustration with her office staff and scheduling. Hopefully, even with her busy schedule, she can get this straightened out because she is a bright star in the medical community.

The wait was too long

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I went to Dr. McKenzie with my first pregnancy. When visiting Dr. McKenzie I became accustomed to very long waits, crowded waiting areas (sometimes people were sitting on the floors in the hallways) confused appointments and interns with poor bedisde manner. One of them even made a reference to 50 cent, the rapper when referring to a part of my anatomy, during an appointment. I went back to Dr. McKenzie for my second pregnancy, but after an unusually long wait (upwards of 2 hours) with my daughter in tow, I decided I deserved better treatment. It's extremely inconsiderate to have people waiting in your office for so long when they have to pay to park. I switched doctors and it took forever for Dr. McKenzie's office to forward my medical records to my new doctor. In Dr. McKenzie's office, there is just a culture of waiting. People seem to understand that you're going to spend at least an hour waiting to be seen, and you might not even get to see the doctor. I wouldn't recommend Dr. McKenzie to anyone. Her office has no respect for people's time.

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I have been going to Dr.McKenzie for about to 16 years. She is very wise and is one of the best in her area of study.

stay away

Posted on November 18th, 2008

I went 2 this office 2 weeks ago. I was told 2 pick up presciption and info on way out. I recived no prescription , no info and had 2 call 2 remind 2 set up ultrasound. Staff "misplaced" my insurance info and then said I ned to self -pay. The staff is rude, office crowded and if I didn't know better a clinic would have been better. Welcome to "ghetto" land and attitude. By the way did not get 2 meet dr.

Posted on October 18th, 2017