Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thien M Do
Dr. Thien M Do, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Annandale, VA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Do is affiliated with Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute and Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thien M Do has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thien M Do has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Dr. Thien M Do is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Do is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1990
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Thien M Do accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhetpailin Amaralikit Md, 7611 Little River Tpke Ste 108W, Annandale, VA
Dr. Thien M Do is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annandale, VA.