Dr. Thien T Huynh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thien T Huynh?

Glaucoma specialist

Excellent Glaucoma specialist. Was able to diagnose my condition while other missed. Thank you for putting me on medication to control my. Glaucoma .

Excellent Eye Care

Dr. Huynh and Highland staff are extremely friendly, professional, young and caring. My eye exam was a very pleasant experience. I highly recommend.

Very disappointed

I left his office very disappointed after researching this doctor and based on all the positive reviews.He was very short in his answers to me, slightly rude and because he could not find out what my problem was made me feel like I had nothing wrong. After my insisting there was something causing my problem he did run another test which showed that my retina's were detaching. My mom was with me as he examined me and immediately felt the same vibes from him. Possibly he was having a bad day, but as a professional he should leave that at home. I will not use him again based on my experience.

I visit the office of Dr. Thien Huynh in New Windsor regularly for check ups and for resolving eye problems I've had. I find the entire team of Highland Ophthalmology to be very helpful and Dr. Huynh in particular is extremely pleasant and caring.

Dr. Huynh is so professional, caring and helpful.

Glaucoma Surgery

I had heard that Dr. Huynh was an excellent eye surgeon at the Highland Ophthalmology group where my father was a patient. I obtained information about his technique of glaucoma surgery and results, and I obtained an appointment to have an eye examination and discuss my surgery. When I discussed the surgery with Dr. Huynh, I immediately had a positive experience. Sometimes a patient experiences an invisible barrier between himself and the doctor but not in this case. He was pleasant, easy to talk to and listened carefully to my questions and comments. I believe that this ability to positively make contact with the patient always brings better medical and surgical results. I now see 20/20 without glasses. Thank you for taking care of my eyes. God bless you.

Glaucoma Specialist

When it comes to Vision Care, Highland Ophthalmology has been our choice for many years. They have provided our family with exceptional vision care.

Great Surgeon

Did GLaucoma Surgery. Expert!

Professionlism is paramount in this office.

What a find

For years, I traveled to Westchester for an Eye Doctor. Now that I found Highland Ophthalmology, I have the best eye care right here at home. The Doctors are experts in thier field. Glaucoma and Cornea. The office staff is excellent and the setting is CLASS A+++

Excellent Gluacoma Doctor

I am glad I found this Glaucoma Dr. right here in my home town. He has taken care of my vision and saved my eyesight. Thank you!

Glaucoma Specialist in New Windsor, NY