Dr. Kent T Ta Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kent T Ta?

Fantastic Problem Solver

I first went to Dr. Ta when other Drs. could not figure out what was wrong with me. He ended up figuring it out, put me on correct medications, and continues to solve new issues as they develop. He looks at the health of the whoile body, not just the one issue. He is an excellent Dr. and his staff always are pleasant to work with. Highly recommend.

Ta Triumphs

I suffered for months while well-meaning practitioners kept mis-diagnosing me. Dr. Ta nailed my illness and prescribed miraculous med.'s that almost instantly turned my life back to pre-illness days. Well done, Doctor and thank you.

Most caring doctor!

I only trust doctor Ta. He has been my doctor for more than 10 years.

I wouldn't recommend DR Ta to my friends. He is only interested how soon he can get me back to his office, I have rheumatoid he never checked my joints to detect how much pain I feel. On the visit he spends 5 to 10 minutes with me. I'm trying to find another rheumatologist.

Would not recommend

Wouldn't recommend my friends to Dr.Ta. - Did take much interest in my problem - Could not/did not find the issue. - Did not offer any solution short or long term - When i asked for medication/pain relief, he suggested a shot, that he said may or may not work. Did not guide me on what to do if it did not work. - When I visited again for acute pain, he got me a shot in the office - but he didn't want to give me the shot - he acted as if it was BENEATH him to give me a shot. - Wait times > 1 hr

Very caring and patient with me and understanding of my needs

General comments

Responds to my questions in a technical fashion, doesn't talk down to you. Contemplates your complaint with consideration.

Go See Dr. TA if you want to get well

If you want a drug and a quick fix, go somewhere else. If you want to change your life, follow Dr Ta's advice for diet and you will feel 110% better for life!

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Ta projects a genuine sense of compassion when listening to what ails me. He is very thoughtful in helping find solutions that inable me to have a better quality of life, both physically and mentally. As a rheumatologist, he seems to be very up to date with current diagnosis and treatments. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing help, in his specialty, as their Doctor.

Patient

I feel it is always difficult to take over a practice and Dr. Ta has made this transistion smooth and uncomplicated! Dr Ta is very knowledgeable in his field, he listens and asks questions making you feel very comfortable! He is friendly and very sincere. Never do I feel rushed, I am very impressed and thrilled to have him as my Rhuematoid Dr.!!!!

Dr. Ta has patiently and kindly guided me from my initial RA diagnosis two years ago to a successful treatment program to date. Anyone reading this review will understand how difficult rheumatoid arthritis can be to a person's life, with all the pain and loss of movement. Dr. Ta's approach was to safely, conservatively explore treatment options. It wasn't an overnight solution, but a steady plan whereby Dr. Ta was there for all my questions and concerns, while helping me with as much pain relief as possible. Happily we discovered the right program for my RA and I am enjoying a life style that I'd previously taken for granted! I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Ta to anyone who suffers with this debilitating disease.