Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thimmoji R Nagaraja has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I went to see him 6 years ago I was pregnant with my 3rd child. He told me I was too fat and I needed to lose weight or squish my baby. He told my 6yo daughter "your mom is fat, don't get fat like her, I don't know how she was able to get pregnant, and she needs to lose weight now". He did my pelvic exam in front of my daughter so I had to explain what happened. He was so hung up on my weight which was 240 lbs at the time that he told me to find another ob he was so tired of taking care of pregnant women who were fat, said they would not listen to him and he was tired of looking at us. I went to Bristol TN and doing a wonderful ob/gyn he did not say anything about my weight,they did not say if I was getting bigger or not. Dr. Spires was wonderful. I will never see Dr. Nagaraja. The nurse also commented on my weight. They don't like overweight women there.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nagaraja is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Dr. Thimmoji R Nagaraja accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsClinch Valley Physicians Associates Llc, 1 Clinic Dr, Richlands, VA
Dr. Thimmoji R Nagaraja is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Richlands, VA.