Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy J Thress has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Absolutely horrible experience. 1-2 hour wait times to see a doctor with an appointment, mixing up medical records, negligence, and just plain passing the buck off onto someone else. Claiming your son has a possible heart condition, leaving you sitting in a room for an hour, then realizing they screwed up and confused him with another patient is unacceptable. He is now two months old and without a SS number. Per the hospital, this office's staff failed to sign off on my son's and many other patient's medical records. When confronted about it, they claim the documents weren't ready for the doctor a month after his birth. A lot of shady things going on at this office. I am surprised they are still an active practice. I highly recommend you visit somewhere else.
36 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Timothy J Thress accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthsource Of Ohio, 8074 Beechmont Ave Ste B, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Timothy J Thress is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.