Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan
Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lady Lake, FL. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vallabhan is affiliated with The Villages Regional Hospital and Leesburg Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He is a Dr that put me in the hospital twice do to his neglect when scanning my pacemaker then setting it so fast i had chest pain. Thankfully the pacemaker tech at the hopital was able to set it at the correct pace. Then we had to fight the insurance company tooth & nail over the bill. Then Dr Vallabhan went back a few years and billed us.
Dr. Vallabhan genuinely cares about his patients. He responds very quickly when I call with a question or a concern. (He once returned my call, within an hour, from another continent. ) He is knowledgeable and keeps up with his field of medicine. I have already recommended him to my friends. Not essential, of course, but he has a good sense of humor. If he talks too fast, I just ask him to repeat what he said.
Dr. Vallabhan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThiruvallur Ecchambadi Vallabhan Md, 929 N US Highway 441 Ste 201, Lady Lake, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan in this video.
Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lady Lake, FL.