Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Funcik has 2 locations
2671 Brickside Ln
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas A Funcik has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Thomas A Funcik has the following 9 expertise
- Smell Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
Showing 5 of 144
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Funcik - Posted on January 14th, 2019
Friendly and informative. Best experience at a plastic surgeons office. Funny guy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Funcik - Posted on January 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Funcik - Posted on January 11th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Funcik - Posted on December 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas A Funcik - Posted on November 16th, 2018
Funcik removed a cancer from my face about 3 years ago. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. The scar is very minimal. When I decided to have a Facelift I new Funcik was the only one I trusted to do it. His staff makes every visit comforting and welcoming. Anything I was nervous about they ALL set me at ease. It was easy to get in touch with Funcik and staff after the procedure. They set your expectations lower then actuality. I healed a lot better then I anticipated and I am so thankful for that. I have to say I look great! I am even on the website.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Medical University Of South Carolina
Dr. Thomas A Funcik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas A Funcik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, SC.