Dr. Thomas Funcik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Funcik?

Fillers

Posted on December 14th, 2017

I had fillers done today by Doctor Funcik, and he did a great job! .

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Recently had a facelift. I love how detailed the doctor was at my consult. I felt very confortable and confident with Dr. Funcik. I love amazing. I look like a better version of myself. Thank you Dr. Funcik !

Nose Job

Posted on December 10th, 2017

I had my nose done, a rhinoplasty I think it's called. The doctor did some imaging with me at my first consult to show what my nose would look like after surgery. I was very excited with the imaged results. The morning of surgery I was nervous but Emily and Sydeny kept me calm and next thing I knew I was waking up. I had little to no pain. Sleeping elevated was probably the hardest part of the aftercare, which of course was not that bad. At my one week appointment my cast came off. It was the most beautiful nose I would ever seen and as the swelling went down it looked better and better. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas Funcik for a Rhinoplasty. ...

Best in town!!!

Posted on December 9th, 2017

Dr. Thomas Funcik is the BEST in town!!! All my friends go to him and they all look amazing. That says a lot for me. I had Restylane today. I left feeling and looking wonderful. Great team!

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Extrodinary practice and physcian!!! I have been coming to Dr. Thomas Funcik for years. I recently decided to have my eyelids done and I knew I was only going to let Dr. Funcik do them. I am so happy with how they have turned out. His staff is professional and super sweet. The morning of my surgery I felt confortable and confident.

Posted on December 8th, 2017

I Google searched Dysport and found Dr. Thomas Funcik's office. I chose this practice because he only does faces. The website is very professional and informative. Great experience.

Best facelift doctor!

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I had the facelift with fat grafting and my eyelids done. I love my results. I look like a younger version of myself. All my friends think I look just as great as I do. I am so happy. My husband is thrilled too. He was afraid I would look different and I look natural. My experience from start to finish was amazing. Emily Dr. Funcik's nurse was always available, morning it night, to aske questions. I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Funcik and his staff. They are truely amazing.

Dysport with Emily nurse injector

Posted on December 5th, 2017

I had Dysport with Emily today and it was a wonderful experience. She does a great job explaining things. She is a wonderful injector.

Dysport

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I have been a long time patient here at Doctor Funcik's office. Today I had a good experience as always on my Dysport. .

Great Doctor

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Great doctor great staff. Highly recommend Dr. Thomas Funcik.

Excellent Parisian Peel

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Had the Parisian treatment done today and Nessa was excellent, love her to pieces :) sweetest young lady I had to treat my skin... Thank you so much! Doctor Funcik is always honest and kind.

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Very nice and professional...everything was explained with ease and personal attention. The treatment was relaxing and smooth and fast. Would highly recommend.