Have you seen Thom S Thomassen?

I am so pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Thomassen. his confidence made me very comfortable with a scary operation. The outcome was wonderful and I will continue to sing his praises forever !

Would recommend him to everyone.

Although I was not taken on time for my appointment, I was informed that this clinic handles eye emergencies and that the doctor was held up because of an unscheduled urgent case. I was offered another appointment if I was unable to wait. I decided to wait and I am so glad I did. Dr. Thomassen and his staff provided me with the most thorough and caring eye exam I have ever had. My concerns about what was going on with my vision were completely resolved.

Exceptional Eye Care

Dr. Thomassen has just returned from Washington, DC where he had been invited to conduct Grand Rounds for George Washington University on cataract surgery using an advanced laser system. He is one of the leaders in the United States with this high tech system. When considering surgery, I want to see the most experienced surgeon possible. I believe I have found that in Dr. Thomassen. In addition, Dr. Thomassen cares about doing what is in the patient's best interest with regard to selecting the correct lens implant. I am very pleased to know that my eye care is in the hands of a skilled and caring physician.