Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thom L Tyler
Dr. Thom L Tyler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tyler is affiliated with North Florida Regional Medical Center. Dr. Tyler has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thom L Tyler has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 29
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2010, 2016, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Tyler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Thom L Tyler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThom L Tyler Md, 6440 W Newberry Rd Ste 408, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Thom L Tyler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.