Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Bender has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas A Bender has the following 14 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Thomas A Bender has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas A Bender is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 19
I have been Dr. Bender's Patient on and off for the past 15 years, through several knee repairs, therapy, etc. Because of a change of insurance, I was forced to use a different Ortho surgeon and not only did I "feel like a number", my surgery did not go well and that practice refused to repair the problem, or even acknowledge it. I went from a knee that was painful after exercise or a long day to a knee that was excruciatingly painful all the time. Dr. Bender would have never left me in that condition, and has always gone out of his way to make sure that his patients got the best care possible. Thankfully,
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015)
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bender is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Good Samaritan Hospital
Dr. Thomas A Bender accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Locations & DirectionsBender Thomas A Md, 3345 Whitfield Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Bender in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Bender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.