Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Brooks MD
Dr. Thomas Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE . He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Creighton University Medical Center, Alegent Immanuel Medical Center and Alegent Health Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Brooks has 3 locations
Dr. Thomas Brooks has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Thomas Brooks has the following 4 expertise
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Dr. Thomas Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Brooks - Posted on December 20th, 2018
I have suffered with back pain for over 30 years and have seen numerous doctors who only prescribed drugs that didn’t help. Two visits with Dr. Thomas Brooks and I haven’t had any pain since. He listened to what I had to say and knew right away what the problem was and after another visit no pain.
Caring and Compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Brooks - Posted on November 7th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas Brooks - Posted on September 19th, 2015
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Creighton University Medical Center
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Allegent Health Community Memorial
CoxHealth - Spfd, MO
L E Cox Medical Centers
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Thomas Brooks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Thomas Brooks's office for more information.
4242 Farnam St Omaha, NE : (402) 559-8600
825 N 90th St Omaha, NE : (402) 391-7246
110 N 175th St Omaha, NE : (402) 596-4200
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Brooks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.